Friday, September 18, 2009

Highlighter Hair

Above: I was going for a "cyber cheerleader" look on this night out - my hair was in fact very very highlighter pink, though even this picture does not do the colour justice. I guess you just had to be there.

Recently I was asked what is the craziest colour that I have ever dyed my hair. The answer was simple, highlighter pink. As you can see I was going to a rather adventurous night out with unconventional conventionalist's when I decided late on a Saturday afternoon that "hot pink" was the objective of my ensemble. Of course not having time to rectify things if they went wrong I ended up looking like a Stabilo hot pink highlighter. Strangely people thought I was wearing a wig, which didn't make feel happy since I had lost so much skin off the top of my head stripping the colour from my hair with bleach. So from the dark days of my usage of food colouring as a means to an end to walking into a hairdressers and walking back out with fairy floss hair I have done it all baby. Strangely I am thinking of going back to being a full blown ranga for a while, then again do I really want rotting fruit to be pegged at my head? Mmmmmm.

No comments: