Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Day At The Beach


As per my last post in regards to the up coming Powerhouse Exhibition on the 80's I thought I would share with you tonight a photo I provided to the curator. Yes it's me, and yes it's true, even baby Goths went to the beach - sometimes. Frankly this photos confirms that no matter how I would like to sugar coat it I was a freak. Thankfully I am now damn proud of it, though you can afford to be at 37 can't you? lime green sneakers and all and with years of wisdom under you belt or belly as the case may be until March. As for my DM exploits in LA I am in the process of sharing the experience, suffice to say I had a brilliant time and still believe that Dave Gahan is God, well to me anyway and I would happily let his cup runneth over - anytime - anyplace. Stay tuned boppers.

No comments: