Monday, October 27, 2008

Mine And Monica's US Election Prediction

For some time now Monica and I have banged on about what we think will happen in the US in November. I am writing this now so when it eventuates you will think I am Nostradamus. Frankly I'm not I am just looking at the past to predict the future. I believe that there is a good chance that Obama will be voted in. If he is and that part of the prediction I am unsure of but if he is then I have no doubt some nutter will cap him, blow him up or just plain take him out. He will be assassinated for sure. The reason I think this is given the US's history with racial tension and assassination of prominent leaders in the past it almost seems like a sure thing. I really don't think the US could handle a black leader, they are way to worried about more trivial matters like who is sleeping with who and who wasnt than to rise above their own racial shit. Strangely by suggesting such a drastic outcome such as an assassination I could be accused of being racist, but that would only be an accusation from someone who is living in a dream world. Unfortunately we are not and the US despite its great feats in many areas has some serious nutters running about the joint.

No comments: