Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dreaming Of Me

I know, I know, if you don't listen to DM then you don't understand my title. In any case whatever. Yes its true I have done two infamous rocker boys at once. Bon and Keith. Amazing that I would probably have towered over them in "real" life and been able to snap them like a chicken since I get the impression they were tiny. Still they weren't too tiny in my dreams. Its also interesting to note both met a rather un rocker like ending, choking on ones own vomit. Or perhaps that is rocker in any case its not a nice way to end your days. Still it would seem most of the rich and famous bar those who die in aircraft accidents tend to go out in a rather "common" manner, take for instance my favorite celebrity death on this point which is Princess Diana. She had what most commoners could only dream of but she ended dying in a most common way, a car accident. Whether you take out the chasing paparazzi or the pissed driver just about everyone in the western world could be killed in the same way. However I digress, yes Keith and Bon are doing well, and send their greetings. I guess I love Keith because like all The Who tales they may be just that tales. My favorite being he once ordered 100's of cakes to be delivered to his hotel suite. Apparently it was his birthday. Upon arrival of the cakes he cleared the furniture out of the room then proceeded to load the cakes up onto one solitary table he had left in the suite. He then proceeded to call everyone he knew to come over. Once the party attendees gathered he then called a massive cake throwing fight. It is said he jumped up on the table to take aim at as many guests as he could, slipping and falling heavily breaking some part of his body and chipping a tooth. True to form he continued on anyway. On my 40th birthday I intend to do the same thing. I also intend to do it at a Holiday Inn an entire hotel chain in which The Who were banned for life. When they come to turf me to the street I intend to tell them "Keith sent me"

No comments: