Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Me And My Big Mouth

You know if I say one more stupid thing to a near stranger and end up having a deep an meaningful due to my own "passing comments" I swear I am going to scream. In the past few weeks I have managed to get a women to tell me all about her cheating husband and his child to another lover and the latest was a women who is suffering due to the murder of her niece. Like I said I only bring it on myself, I will be silent now I swear. I do of course enjoy these moment of life, and I know people just love to talk to me as I do them but I know I am going to have a third strike, its the law of the speaking circuit I guess. Now I just wait until I do it again and you know me it is only a matter of the clock ticking down till it happens again. Yay!

No comments: