Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Want More Life - Fucker!


Oh yes my favorite movie of all time - Bladerunner. Recently when I was in LA my friend Marky took me on an all expenses paid trip - free - to all the best locations where the movie had been filmed. The above picture is the fabulous tunnel which appears in the movie as Deckard is driving through on his way to the equally fantastic Bradbury Building which we also visited.
As with my second favorite film "The Warriors" I was impressed at how much the original location looked despite untouched film magic it really was as if we were actually living it. Of course if you put these locations in Japan and turned on a sprinkler and a smoke machine - bang you would be living the Bladerunner fantasy.
I will endeavour to put up the other photos but suffice to say I loved it.

No comments: