Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Cute Boy Across The Road

Yes I have a cute boy that lives across the road from me. Thank God because life would be boring if it weren't for things like this. As far as I'm aware he has lived over the road for a while and for that while I have enjoyed seeing him come and go. If I were younger and without responsibility I might just whistle at him from my vantage point of the front veranda but alas I am content to admire him as he walks to and from work and has jaunts to the local milk bar for cheap toilet paper. All I know of him is that he probably plays in a band at the weekends as he sometimes walks up the road on a Friday night with his guitar slung over his shoulder, very cute, and does not return till the dark hours of the morning and is privvy to using nasty no name tp. Of course the mystery like most things would be crushed if I found out he plays banjo for the local RSL band or worse the police marching band. So for the meantime he is my afternoon delight minus all the delight and despite the fact that I would rather die than use cheap toilet paper I am willing to overlook this terrible flaw if only to admire from a distance. Hallelujah to clear windows and going to get the mail!!!!!!

No comments: