Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Think Boy George May Die

Poor Boy George, I do love him. Of course I never really got into the whole the boy is dressed up as a freak thing, it was very 80’s and cute but it was his music which always blew me away not his taste in cloths or makeup. I mean as far as being a freak is concerned I just looked at him like I would anyone else as in I thought he was normal and really could never understand why people found him to be so confrontational. I guess it’s all that pent up sexuality that so many people waste their lives on but to me it was just normality. Still this may have something to do with the friends I keep, but to me he has always been just a love lorn loon who fell for the wrong man and suffered as a consequence. Thankfully I am happy Jon Moss treated him like shit or he never would have written “Victims”. So it pains me now to think he is sitting alone in some jail cell for a crime that he possibly committed but I don’t believe he deserved such a harsh sentence for. My only hope is that he see’s this as a golden opportunity to do something creative, like write, but in that environment with a bunch of con’s singing the worst rendition of Karma Chameleon that they can muster I think the only option he may feel he has is the early release scheme. Suicide. I really hope this doesn’t happen because I think he is an amazing person, just a little bit fucked up, but if the eyes of the world were on me I have no doubt I would be hitting more front pages of NW magazine than Britney has had gash flashes. So to George the one who enlightened me in the ways of the crying game I only hope you are not falling victim to your own lyrics because by Christ you sure as hell know all there is to know about the crying game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's not going to DIE. He's got everything to live for!
Please spread some positivity instead of posting such horrible things.
Thanks.