Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ask More Now - Climate Change - Go Fuck A Duck

www.askmorenow.com.au

The best pants pisser that I have seen in a long time was given to me over dinner a few weeks ago by a friend who had been hanging onto a flyer he had received in his letterbox regarding the end of the world as we know it "Climate Change". I am guessing the people who are bank rolling this little gem of wisdom and inaccuracy may not be aware that they may infact be getting ripped off, still if we are to believe a blond Asian woman who is saving the planet by producing full colour brochures in the masses but refusing to eat meat because it will be the fast track to our doom then click the link below and have a laugh. My points on this topic are simple.

  1. We have only been recording the weather in Australia for less than 250 years, yet this country has been functioning for more than a few billion, drought, floods and large storms are something which have occurred for a long time before we got here and will continue to do so for many more.
  2. Human kind only take up less than 5% of the planet.
  3. The rest is water.
  4. Washing out your jam jar and placing it in the "correct" bin ain't helping, but it is helping your local government to get some coin.
  5. We are yet to discover what is at the bottom of the worlds oceans because we have not yet worked out how to get down that deep, but we are apparently able to confirm the atmosphere is causing catastrophic damage to the world.
  6. I'm sorry I can't possibly believe someone who was clearly not born a natural blond.
  7. The flyer I have has a picture of a cow a chicken and a pig with the speech bubbles which read "Save our lives! We love you, We pray for you and thank you for your compassion" Umm k.
  8. So if I want to become a Madonna spiritualist apparently I can just go to http://www.suprememastertv.com/ and my worries will be behind me.
  9. I yearn for the day when the floods in rural Australia come - and they will - and I will be laughing, all the way to my rubber duckie.
  10. If you know me then you know my mantra - GLOBAL WARMING - GO FUCK A DUCK!

No comments: