Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Poor Old Angie

Poor ole Angelina Jolie Pitt. The poor pet forgot her million or so dollar earrings in a hotel the other day and when she sent someone back to see if they were still there, surprise, surprise they were gone. Does anybody who reports on this "happy" celebrity couple not see the bigger picture. Despite nannies or kid wranglers that she no doubt has on hand the fact is she has six kids. I don't know how she manages to leave the house for any occasion with six kids in toe. Though I have noticed she does tend to wear big sun glasses that cover her whole face these days. No wonder she left the earrings what with the zoo she lives in good luck to her is all I can say, six kids, your fucking insane but most of all I cant wait till the "Mommy Dearest" book comes out in 20 years time, it all seems a little bit Joan Crawford to me.

No comments: