Saturday, March 26, 2011

Last Chance

Tomorrow is your last chance to see me at a Museum, that is before they show my sad old carcase as a dinosaur in the years to come. Yes that is right the 80's are back is literally going back, into the box as it were. So if you are in Sydney, grab your gel, frizz your hair, throw on your Doctor Marten's Boots and go and see what life was kind of like in the 80's at the Powerhouse Museum. Because if you don't then after tomorrow you will just have to accept as I do that it is now 2011. But on a serious note it has indeed been an honour to be involved in the exhibition and it has opened a lot of doors for me and also made me realise that despite everything when I saw a door closing in front of me I always managed to slip in through the back one and make my life as fantastic as I possibly can.

1 comment:

Debi said...

I recently had some visitors from the USA. We went down to Darling Harbour and then after lunch I thought I would take them to see your 80's exhibit.

I was all excited to show them as soon as we arrived, only to find that they has just packed it up that morning!

I *promise* to catch it next time :-/