Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Was Wrong - I Still Love You Ignatius!

I was wrong, and as usual I am happy to admit it. The Mardi Gras parade as viewed by my good self via the wonders of cable TV last night proved that perhaps there maybe just maybe is a chance the gay community may revive itself from its ten to fifteen year hiatus. I am not sure if it was merely the telecast that made it look good or the fact that perhaps it was good but something has shifted and thank fuck for that. The parade was once a political hot topic with a message of equality, love and a certain slant on naughtiness and last night the community dipped its toes back into a very large pool of clever ideas. I only hope it continues because for once it made me want to be there, something I have not felt for a very very long time. So Ignatius you did it my love and whilst I doubted you for a mere moment I never stopped loving you and your message, "I'm not like everybody else" and once again, Thank Fuck For That!

No comments: