Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Fantastic Interlude to Life

Went out with friends to my favorite Japanese restaurant, went to the rest rooms and had the following exchange with a Gen Y.


(Whilst seated in the lavatory the lovely young lady in the receptacle beside me could be heard vomiting, later whilst washing my hands I spotted said young lady also washing her hands next to me the following exchange took place)


Me: Bad Night?



Her: Yes



Me: Feeling ill you poor pet?



Her: Yes



Me: Oh



Her: Yeah but it like shits me when people like don't tell you what you are like eating as a joke!



Me: Raw Fish?



Her: Like yeah its like totally not funny at all!



Me: A Ha...



Me: (In my head) The rather large sign out the front of the place in neon lights with the words JAPANESE didnt give you a hint, Oh Fuck what unleashed hell have we got on our hands with the under 25 set when they dont know JAPANESE = RAW FISH!








No comments: