Saturday, October 10, 2009

Under The Blue Moon Festival - Yes I'm On Again

It's that time of the year again, when all things dark and alternative are celebrated in my town of Enmore. This year the festival is being held on Halloween, Saturday 31st October. I am of course doing a lecture at the usual venue of Simplicity Funerals in Enmore Road, Enmore with a start time of 2:15pm. Of course my theme follows on from the past few years with this year being titled "Sydney's Original Gangsters" I am growing more excited as the festival approaches and I hope some of you can come along and enjoy the day. I will put up another reminder as the date draws closer but it is truly a fun day out for the whole "alternative" family. Check out the website it is packed with lots of different and unusual things to do over the course of the festival. If you are looking for my lecture details just click on "Funeral Parlour Lectures".

No comments: