Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Colonial Would Be Turning In His Grave

Seriously I can't believe Kentucky Fried Chicken - Grilled Chicken!!! - Give me a break will you. Oh and no I refuse to call it KFC, it is now and will always be Kentucky Fried Chicken. I am shocked and appalled at this hate crime by people who want everyone to be as fabulously healthy as they are. Marketing guru's with pony tails and Porsche cars and 28" waists have dreamt up this bad idea. Well fuck you sunshine when I go to Kentucky I want fat dripping off the side of my mouth, I want it dripping down my fingers, I want it dripping down my arm and then dripping onto my clothes. I want it finger licken for fucks sake. I certainly do not want to be confronted with "grilled chicken" in any form, frankly if I wanted a healthy choice I would have stayed at home and eaten last nights left overs - pizza. I mean what with the Colonial with his jolly smile and toggle tie complete with white apron I mean to do you think he was conjuring up a nice piece of grilled chicken when he invented "Kentucky "Fried" Chicken" - "oh yes" he must have thought to himself "that will sell" No he didn't he wanted the world to enjoy the fabulous taste of fried food and die loving it. Hang your heads in collective shame Saunders descendants because hell has taken on a new form - "Grilled Chicken"
Note to marketing guru: The only healthy "alternative" I want from Kentucky is fried salad of some form, perhaps potato - or you could try frying up one of those tasty buns - now there is an idea.

No comments: