Monday, April 18, 2011

One Day I Woke Up And Looked Like Col Gaddafi

I recently watched a documentary all about the removal of hair, from ones head, face, back, bum, legs, underarms and the list is endless pretty much everywhere. I know I enjoy quality television what can I say. Whilst watching it I thought well this doesn't really apply to me. Turns out it does, turns out the more I watched the more I thought how utterly ridiculous the human race really is about such nonsense. Though I thought I would impart on the young ladies some practical advice. The day you turn 30 you will wake up, look in the mirror and over night you have turned into Col Gaddafi. Facial hair my loves, facial hair so put down that Cosmo quiz and get fucking worried and shares in Remington because you will need it. Here I am before going out to dinner on Saturday night, grimacing because I just had to have a shave since I was going out after 5pm, nothing like a ginger shadow to ruin your evening out. Read it and weep ladies, read it and weep!

No comments: