Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Teeth White But Oh The Pain

Vanity has yet again determined my pain threshold and I have ventured into the world of professional teeth bleaching. My first foray into this world of white was quickly followed by an agonizing day of holding my face as I screamed in teeth zinging hell. A few weeks on and a few more visits to my dentist and I am now getting strangely addicted to the whitening process. Oh dear god where will it end. I am now obsessed with looking at peoples teeth and working out where they rate on the white scale. So be watching for a freak like me to be over analysing your teethy pegs any time soon k.

1 comment:

miss_lord_byron said...

Jodie!! Oh me oh my... I have tracked you down ! And read your blogettes, v. amusing. How are you? I would love to get caught up with you, I didn't make it to the graduation, but I've been wanting your advice on a matter for some time now. I have removed myself from Sydney's long stretches of sand and am residing in Stanmore. Flick me an email tessa@kiinharmony.com.au when you have time! I hope you are just as fabulous as ever and having a beautiful day xox Miss Lord Byron