Monday, November 2, 2009

This Is It

Today I went and saw the Michael Jackson film "This Is It". I thought it showed exactly how brilliant he really was. "Talented" is not a big enough word for the type of performer he was. No doubt other two bit "performers" should take note of the fact he was always able to sing and dance and to be honest frankly even in track suit pants and a mismatched shirt he still danced better than the professionals standing behind him who appeared to be practically dancing for their dear lives whilst he simply "ran through the moves" in order to rehearse and still managed to out dance the lot of them. So to any critic who found it easy to be nasty in regards to his personal life I doubt any of them could possibly disagree that he was the consummate professional and was completely capable of presenting the best concert experience I for one have ever seen and no doubt will ever see again.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Blog Spot needs a "I read and enjoyed this post" button. There isn't always a need to comment, just to acknowledge. I read and enjoyed this post.

jodiecoyote said...

Yes I agree - I will email them and ask if this option is possible. Surely some nerd at Blog Spot can help me!